Johnny Nguyen – Howto Box in 10 Days
Product Include : 2 eBooks – PDF, 4 videos – MP4,1 Screenshot – P…
Product Size : 5.1 GB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
- Reviews (0)
Johnny Nguyen – Howto Box in 10 Days
The amount of boxing courses on the Internet are few and far between, let alone a decent one. It didn’t take long for me to stumble across the How To Box In 10 Days course by Johnny Nguyen, founder of and when I did, I got in touch with Johnny who was glad to let me peep at the course.
Let me just say that this is a very detailed and comprehensive course, but yet very simple to follow. The fact that it has “10 days” in the title doesn’t indicate that you’ll finish it within that time. This course provides you with everything you need to know about boxing fundamentals which is broken down into 10 sections, which is really an on-going learning experience.
Who This Course Is Designed For
- People who previously have little or no knowledge of boxing fundamentals.
- Boxers who want to improve defensive skills and footwork.
- Boxers who want to develop punching power.
- Boxers who want to develop strength and conditioning.
What You Will Get
- 300-Page eBook: This comprehensive guide features step-by-step detailed instructions broken down in 10 days (hence the title of the course). It also includes over 300 high-resolution images so you can better understand how it all works.
- 32-Page Workbook: You can easily monitor your progress with this workbook that includes a workout routine and checklists.
- 100-Minute Instructional HD Video: If you’re ever in doubt with any of the moves, then you can always refer to this boxing demonstration video. Johnny will show you how to attack, defend, counterpunch and use various boxing equipment to sharpen your technique. Oh, and did I mention that it’s in HD?
- 200 Common Mistakes: Mistakes and bad habits in boxing always leads to disaster in the ring. Find out the most common one’s made by beginners and learn how to avoid them.
- Punch Variety: You’ll learn everything including how to throw every type of punch correctly, countering each punch, combination punching and more.
- Workouts and Drills: Learn how to condition yourself in preparation for fights, and sparring tips & drills.
- Other Important Elements: Your breathing technique, foot positioning and balance are just as important as the punches you throw. Learn how to utilize them properly.
Who Is Johnny Nguyen?
Johnny Nguyen is the founder of expertboxing.com, an authority website dedicated to boxing training. He has 8 years’ worth of boxing experience, and has trained out of the famed La Habra Boxing Gym, where fighters from all over the world went to for world-class sparring, including the likes of Mikkel Kessler, Shane Mosley and Julio Gonzalez among others.
Johnny’s also trained in the famous Wild Card gym, the home of all-time great fighter Manny Pacquiao and 5-time Trainer Of The Year, Freddie Roach. Johnny’s learned the ins and outs and all the intricate details of boxing, which has led him to train his own fighters in the boxing gym, and thousands around the world on the Internet.
What I love most about the How To Box In 10 Days course is:
- Although it’s a long and detailed course, it’s very simple to follow (in terms of writing and reading style) and keeps the reader in mind so you don’t get confused along your journey.
- It has a tonne of high-res images and a HD quality video of boxing demonstrations. This obviously means that you’ll be able to understand the techniques much better rather than just reading.
- Anyone can throw a punch, but not many people know how to fight. Johnny goes through game plans on how to fight all different types of fighters – Tall, short, fast, pressure fighters, you name it.
If you’re completely new to boxing or you’re relatively inexperienced (less than 10 fighters or so), then it’s really important that you get the fundamentals correct in this early and crucial stage of your boxing.
This means drilling the proper techniques into your boxing and adopting good habits to ensure that you not only keep winning, but also to remain injury free. I highly recommend the to guide you through all of this.