- Reviews (0)
30k a month Automated Dropshipping Mastery Without Ad Spend — Carl Parnell
What You’ll Learn
The complete start to finish strategy that will get you up and running FAST. No guess work, no trial & error and 100% no risk as you won’t be running ANY ads. Just rely on the magic of social media automation to drive traffic to your stores in the background.
A clear and concise course that will show you how to make your first store, find and list the products, use the automation strategy nobody knows about to generate sales all in your spare time.
The course comprises of seven direct and to the point modules:
- Picking Your Niche: I list the top niches CRUSHING it right now. You just pick a winner from day one
- Finding Products: How to source, how to pick and how to set your pricing
- Create Your Store: I make a real store capable of $10k a month from scratch that you can straight up copy
- The Apps: These are the crucial apps I use that run in the background to make you more sales
- Instagram Accounts: Your traffic source. Follow my methods for creating top converting accounts
- Automation Setup: Copy & Paste my EXACT automation scripts that make me 30k per month
- Order Fulfilment: After your first sale is made, follow my best kept secret for EASY order fulfilment
- Private Facebook Group for round the clock support
- Access to the invite only automation platform (not open to the public)
- I will be personally on hand to support your journey
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.